Hair Care tips – For better development, your hair and scalp need appropriate sustenance. Oiling can give sustenance to your hair. On the off chance that you need to take a stab at oiling for better hair development, here are some do’s and don’ts you should follow.
- Not simply your hair, your scalp needs sustenance as well. While oiling your hair, first back rub the oil appropriately on your scalp and later apply from roots to closes.
- Apply oil routinely. Try not to skip oiling for better hair wellbeing. Follow a daily practice to apply hair oil normally.
- Apply hair at any rate two times every week for better sustenance.
- Try not to save oil for a really long time in your hair. You can wash your hair following 3-4 hours of utilization up to 10-12 hours.
- Try not to utilize some other items soon after the utilization of hair oil. Permit your hair to ingest the oil appropriately.
- Do not comb your hair just after application of oil.
- Try not to apply an excessive amount of oil. With regards to applying hair oil, toning it down would be best.
Other tips to fight hair fall
- Try home remedies like curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, coconut oil, aloe vera gel and much more for better hair growth.
- Try not to brush your hair when it is wet as it is more inclined to breakage around then.
- Try not to utilize heat for styling. It can harm your hair and lead to hair fall.
- Evade a lot of styling and utilization of compound based items.
- Continuously utilize a conditioner for better sustenance and gleaming and smooth hair.